Elite Medical Experts is a physician-led firm that aligns university physicians and surgeons as experts in litigation and complex consulting. They work with attorneys for both plaintiff and defense, as well as medical malpractice insurers, to provide unbiased, cost-effective, high-level expert witness services. Elite secures leading university healthcare experts at the intersection of Medicine & Law.
Areas of Implementation:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- QuickBooks Integration
- Health & Life Sciences / Biotech / Pharma
What was the Business Need?
Working with a prior developer, Elite had an all custom build that failed to make use of out of the box Salesforce functionality and made OOTB integrations with other programs impossible. The custom build was created without regard to their data as it was, so when the custom build went live the data problems, (round peg square hole) made the go live a nightmare for weeks. In short everything was broken. We had to scrap he whole build and start over. But we still had to be able to work.
How Did LizzardTech Help?
- Redesign of business processes for Lead Management, Opportunity and Case
- Architected and redefined custom case object to the standard case and activity
- Configured custom task-based structure in Case Management
- Optimized Case Path with business process specifics and a success guidance
- Configured advanced Reporting and Dashboards
- Increased Team Productivity and Efficiency with better tracking of activities
- Salesforce Quickbooks Integration – Case based
- Salesforce Sharepoint Integration
- Integration with Pardot
- Integration with Breadwinner for invoicing and payments from within Salesforce
- Data Management and Backup Planning and Execution
- Cleansing of the overall UI experience
- Executives can gain insight into the performance and trends of their Case Coordinators, as well as understanding customer and marketplace trends.
- Better tracking of the to-dos and effective response times for each pipeline stage on Opportunity and Case
- Beneficial to the other parts of the organization, from Accounting and revenue management to corporate strategy and marketing teams
- Holding the Case Team accountable with better Activity monitoring, reports, and metrics, and provide insight into win/loss analysis For team members, the system offered a better visibility into customer information, easy account planning, better time management, performance reports and dashboards Smooth integration of Quickbooks into Salesforce, enabling of Invoice tracking on Cases Enhanced Document Management with Salesforce Sharepoint Integration
- Addressed the problems with attention to the data first, helped Elite transition to OOTB Salesforce, and then integrated with other applications. This allowed Elite to realize all the benefits of Salesforce and maintain their historical data.